Friday 30 November 2012

It's a Trap!




So that happened.

If you don't feel like reading that it's basically a former mod talking about how the game is a scam. Which worked on me because asshole X convinced me to pay 50 fucking dollars for. Fuck.

As much as I want to rage about this there are plenty of other things to talk about. So why not League.

I've been playing a fuckton of League (of Legends) lately. Like an unhealthy amount. I went from level like 10 back in September to 30 at the beginning of November. Now I play ranked games and am at about 1300 ELO and I didn't even know the names of half the fucking champs 2 months ago.

My grades have dropped, I am in a sad state of living, but I cannot stop playing this goddamn game. I got a bunch of my friends hooked too so we might have enough to start our own ranked team.

I've logged at least 200 hours over the past 2 months. I metagame all day when I'm not playing. I watch streams, I test my own builds, I've watched all the champion spotlights. I don't even play like any other game anymore (although I just bought Terraria and that's a lot of fun).

My life is in shambles.

Maybe I'll start recording videos or something of my games. That's like the only thing I could do. I want to start streaming but it would be hard to find a viewer base without anyone knowing of the stream. Also I can't really see myself casting anything because I'll never pretend that I know more than other people about anything. So who knows, maybe YouTube is the goto.

Hmm.. Other than that... well in some recent news the latest Humble Bundle features a bunch of THQ games. Which is far from indie but I'm not gonna complain about getting Saint's Row 3, Darksiders, and Company of Heroes for under 6 bucks. Plus you can set it so that THQ doesn't get any of the money! BECAUSE FUCK YOU THQ, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR MAKING A 50 CENT GAME.

But yeah, definitely check that out it's an amazing deal.

Not much else to report.
Peace
-T

No comments:

Post a Comment