Friday 12 October 2012

Zombies and Live stream!



Oh hey there internet.

So, haven't posted anything real.. I guess ever, this blog has just been bullshit since the beginning. However, something is actually happening now!

So this new game is coming out (well in alpha stage) on Monday October 15th called The WarZ

It's basically DayZ, but it's a standalone game, not a mod. And it's supposedly been in the works since before DayZ was a thing. I actually have no idea but that's what I was told. Go check out the forums there's a bunch of cool shit on there.

But anyway, A and I (huh, A and I.. AI.. that's kinda neat) both preordered this game with legend status. That means we get to play right when the alpha becomes live. So on Monday night, we will be streaming.

I've already set up a twitch account: twitch.tv/tikatee, and we tested it out a few days ago and it appeared to be working fine.

So be sure to tune in, let's say around 8PM Atlantic time for some zombie killing fun.

Of course no one reads this so I won't expect m(any) viewers.

Peace.
-T

No comments:

Post a Comment